Resident Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
- When is my rent due and where can I pay my rent?
- How do I get help for a maintenance problem?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
Check out our application guidelines to be sure you qualify, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee for the home you want. We'll process it and let you know the results.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!
Rent is due on the 1st of each month and late fees will be incurred after 11:59 PM on the 3rd of the month. Late fees are $50.00 if paid on the 4th and $5.00 each day after the 4th. Rent can be paid by mail to:
Park Place Property Management
3130 Crow Canyon Pl #170
San Ramon, CA. 94583
Use the Paylease button on the Park Place Property Management Website
All maintenance requests must be made in writing. You may submit yoru request through our website, by mail or by fax. However, the best route is to complete our online request form. Be sure to include a valid email address, the system will send you a confirmation of your request.