Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent a property?
- Will I sign a lease?
- Where can I find the Residential Lease Application?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work diligently to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is kept in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of your rental’s condition.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you will meet with the property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure comprehension and answer any and all questions you may have.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Check out our Application Guidelines to be sure you qualify, then complete and submit our application form and application fee. We'll process your application and let you know the results in 24-48 hours.
Yes. The majority of our properties require a 12-month industry standard lease. Together, you and the leasing agent will comprehensively review the lease, subsequently answering any questions you may have. You will sign the lease after your application has been accepted, and your deposit received.