Park Place Property Management, Inc. Rental Qualification Guidelines
To ensure that all applicants are treated equally, please read the following guidelines and policies prior to completing your application. If you feel you meet the qualification guidelines then we welcome you to submit an application. We only process one application at a time and in the order they are turned into our office. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- All occupants 18 years of age or older must each submit an application.
- If a co-signer is necessary, they must also submit an application. Having a co-signer is subject to management approval.
- A $35.00 non-refundable fee is required for a single application, $60.00 for two applications, and an additional $30.00 for each application after two. Personal checks are not accepted. Funds must be in the form of money orders or cashier’s check. Funds must accompany each application or application will not be processed.
- We obtain a credit report on each applicant. We will not accept a credit report provided by applicant.
- Bankruptcy, evictions, or money owed to previous landlords will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicant’s gross monthly income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent. Income will be verified by phone number to employer’s HR Department or by 2 months paystubs.
- Self-employed person must submit 2 years tax return and 2 months current bank statements.
- Unverifiable income will only be considered on a case by case basis.
- If child support is used to help qualify you, then we must see court documents that detail the amount of child support.
- Non-related roommates must qualify individually.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
- We will run a criminal background check on all applicants.
- Management will not accept personal checks from applicants with bad check writing history.
- Evictions or money owed to a landlord results will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Current lease must be satisfied.
- Daytime phone numbers for all landlords in the last two years must be provided.
- All pets are subject to management approval and will require a pet addendum to the lease, a pet security deposit to be paid, and may require pet insurance.
- Some of our homes do not allow pets.
- We do not accept Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Mastiffs, Dobermans or Chows or any aggressive breed.
- Pet security deposits vary depending on number, size and breed of animals.
- Dogs are not allowed at homes without a fenced backyard.
- A pet addendum must be signed and a pet security deposit paid before any pet is allowed on the property.
- All pet security deposits must be paid by cashier’s check or money order.
- Cat deposits are a minimum of $200.00.
- Dog deposits are a minimum of $500.00.
- Photo of the pet must accompany the application
- Photo ID of applicant and any pets must accompany all applications.
- When our office approves an application, security deposit and lease signing must be completed within 72 hours.
- Security deposits must be in the form of money order or cashier’s check. Personal checks are not accepted.
- All utilities must be placed in your name and account numbers furnished to our office before move in can take place.
- First month’s rent or pro-rated rent are due on move in and must be in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. Rent payments after the 1st month may be paid either online or by personal check.
- Hours for lease signing will be decided between you and the leasing agent. Lease signing will take from 1 to 1 ½ hours to complete. We recommend applicants to make arrangements with a sitter for any children.
- Applications may be dropped off at our office between the hours of 9-5:00, scanned and emailed (email@example.com or leasing agent email address), faxed (925-244-1973), or mailed (3130 Crow Canyon Pl #170, San Ramon CA 94583). If the application is submitted electronically or faxed, please be sure to mail in the application fee.